Buy these five cheapest SUV cars under the price of hatchback, starting from 5.84 lakhs
Image Credit source: TV9 Digital
Low budget compact, mini, mid size SUV cars are in high demand in the market. If you are also searching for an affordable SUV car, then we tell you those 5-6 options that will complete your search. Know about the five cheapest SUV cars in the country.
SUV in the country (SUV) market is growing rapidly. in customers harrier ,Tata HarrierThe demand for vehicles like Creta, Safari, Hector is tremendous. Looking at this market, car companies have also launched many models in the compact SUV and mid-size SUV segment. The demand for these low-budget SUV cars is also very high. If you too in a low budget SUV car (Cheapest SUV Cars), then we tell you those five options that will complete your search. Know about the cheapest five SUV cars in the country.
- KIA Sonet: Sonet is at the forefront of Kia’s best selling car. People have taken this model of the company in their hands. Sonet comes in the list of cheapest budget SUV car. The ex-showroom price of the base model of this car in Delhi is Rs 7.15 lakh.
- Hyundai Venue: Hyundai Venue is in great demand in the compact SUV segment. Due to the great features and great looks, it remains the hot choice of the customers. The base model of Venue E starts at Rs. 6.99 Lakh in Delhi ex-showroom. The ex-showroom price of its top model is Rs 11.72 lakh.
- Tata Punch: Tata’s punch is in great demand among customers in the mini entry level SUV segment. This car has seen tremendous bookings since its launch. The Delhi ex-showroom rate of the base model of Tata Punch starts at Rs 5.68 lakh while the top model goes up to Rs 9.49 lakh.
- Renault keyger: Renault’s Kyger is a powerful low-budget car in the 4 meter sub-SUV segment. Five people can travel in this car coming in petrol engine. Talking about safety ratings, it has got 4 stars. This 999 cc engine car is available in both manual and automatic segments. The ex-showroom price of the base model of this car in Delhi is Rs 5.84 lakh.
- Tata Nexon: This Tata car is famous for its looks, features and built quality. Available in both petrol and diesel engines, this car has got 5 star safety ratings. From 1199 to 1497 cc engine, this compact SUV car comes. The Delhi ex-showroom price of the base model of this car is Rs 7.42 lakh.