Bumper offers are available on TATA car, customers will benefit up to Rs 85000
Image Credit source: Tata Motors
The OEM is offering customers a great opportunity to buy Tata Tiago, Tigor, Harrier or Safari at an affordable price with exchange bonus, cash discount offers and corporate discounts.
Tata Motors (Tata Motors) This month it is offering significant discounts on some of its cars and SUV models. Tata Tiago With Exchange Bonus, Cash Discount Offers & Corporate Discount to OEM Customers (Tata Tiago), offering a great opportunity to buy Tigor, Harrier or Safari at an affordable price. The offers will be available on both the 2021 and 2022 model lineups. However, there is no offer on the Tata Nexon EV, Tata Tigor EV and Tata Punch. Tata Harrier (Tata Harrier) But offers up to ₹65,000 can be availed including ₹40,000 exchange bonus across all variants. The SUV comes with a 2.0-litre turbo-diesel engine mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed automatic gearbox. Its power output is 170 hp. It competes with the MG Hector.
- Tata is offering benefits up to ₹45,000 on all variants of its Safari SUV, however, there is no corporate discount available on the SUV. It also comes with a 2.0-litre diesel engine similar to the Harrier. The three-row SUV comes with six- and seven-seat options. This SUV from Tata competes with Mahindra XUV700, MG Hector Plus and Hyundai Alcazar.
- Tata Motor’s compact sedan Tigor can get benefits worth up to Rs 21,500. The XZ trim and above variants of the model will get an additional Rs 10,000 off from the consumer plan, a corporate discount of Rs 11,500 will also be available on all variants of the Tata Tigor, with no discount on the CNG variant of the model. The Tata Tigor comes with a 1.2-litre petrol engine that is mated to either a five-speed manual or a five-speed AMT gearbox and churns out 86 hp of power. The compact sedan competes with Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Honda Amaze and Hyundai Aura.
- There will be benefits of up to Rs 31,500 including corporate discount of up to ₹ 11,500 on all variants of the Tata Tiago hatchback. However, no discount or offer will be given on the CNG variant of the model. The Tata Tiago competes with the Hyundai Santro and the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R.
- With the Tata Nexon, benefits of up to Rs 6,000 for the petrol-equipped variant and Rs 10,000 for the diesel variant can be availed. There are no other benefits offered with this model. The Tata Nexon petrol variant comes with a 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine that is capable of generating a power output of 120 hp and its diesel variant comes with a 1.5-litre turbo-diesel engine that produces a power output of 110 hp.
- Apart from all these, Altroz does not offer any corporate discount or exchange though some State Bank of India (SBI) customers can avail a discount of Rs.3,000 on the hatchback.
read this also- Honda has increased the prices of some models in its motorcycle and scooter lineup, check latest prices
Yamaha launches the 60th anniversary edition of the Y16ZR World GP scooter, its looks and features are premium