Bulli Bai App: Even today women are not respected in many places in the country. They are only considered as a commodity and there are many communities who intimidate women. Yes, we are talking about Bulli Bai App. This app was used to humiliate and intimidate Muslim women. Let us tell you, the Intelligence Fusion and Strategic Ops Unit of Delhi Police, Special Cell has arrested the main creator of Bulli Bai App red handed from the state of Assam.
The police has claimed that Neeraj has created this app i.e. he is its mastermind. He has launched this app on GitHub by him. Let me tell you, in order to further promote this app, he had also created a Twitter account on Twitter in the name of Bully by Inside Score. After which this app was shared more and more through social media. This information has been extracted from the police administration through the mobile and computer available with him. Let us tell you today that this app is being discussed so much at the end.
Know why there was so much controversy with Bulli Bai App
- Bulli Bai App was being used to intimidate people across the country and earn money from them. This app is developed by a suspicious group (Suspicious Group).
- Through this app, the women of the country, especially Muslim women, were made to earn money by auctioning them.
- The creator created this app on Microsoft’s own site GitHub.
- The perpetrators of cyber incidents on the app earn money by taking pictures of famous women, celebrities, reporters etc. from online social media, internet.
- With Bully App, scammers steal profiles of any women and girls from social media like Facebook, Instagram etc. and upload them on social media. That is why women are always cautioned not to add any unknown person to their friend list and always keep their profile locked or private.
- Let us tell you, photos and other details of many victim girls and women were included on this app. Which were stolen with the permission of women and these photos were being shared.
- Seeing many such abusive photos and videos posted on Twitter through Bully App, the government ordered the removal of all these posts immediately.
Police caught the accused who made the app
Within a few hours, Delhi Police with the help of Assam Police caught the fourth accused, who made the Bulli Bai app, from Jorhat on Wednesday evening. It has been said by the police that 21-year-old boy Neeraj Bishroi is the mastermind among the creators of Bulli Bai App. He was arrested on Thursday morning for his involvement in this app. A list of auctions of hundreds of Muslim women was prepared by him.
Let us tell you, an 18-year-old woman from Uttarakhand, Sweta Singh, was also involved in running this app, who was arrested by the police from Udhamsingh Nagar. The accused Sweta Singh was acting on the orders of a social media-turned-friend living in Nepal. He told that a Nepali man named Jiau was directing him.
Know what is the Sully Deal tagline on Bulli App
Several screenshots were shared on Twitter through the Bully app called Sulli Deal. Let me tell you, Sully Deal is a very derogatory term for women. The tagline was shared through the app as Sulli Deal of the Day. It was being shared with photos of Muslim women. This app was created by an unknown group.
To get information about more such government schemes visit our website pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.