Premium bike maker Triumph has launched its new speed twin bike. The ex-showroom price of this bike in India starts from Rs.11 lakhs. The company has launched this bike in four different colors.
Premium bike maker Triumph has launched its new speed twin bike. The ex-showroom price of this bike in India starts from Rs.11 lakhs. The company has launched this bike in four different colors. This bike, which gives a bullet-like feel in look, has been launched with round light and teardrop fuel tank shape.
The four colors in which the company has launched this bike are Jet Black, Matte Baja Orange, Red Hopper and Matte Storm Grey. The company has fixed its own price for each color. The company has launched 2023 Speed Twin bike with 1200CC engine.
How much is the price?
The company has fixed the initial ex-showroom price of this premium bike around Rs 11 lakh. But its price will be final on the basis of different color and customization. Customers can customize this bike according to their needs. If customers want, they can book this bike by visiting Triumph’s official website and you can also request for test drive on the website.
Features of Triumph Speed Twin bike
- The capacity of this bike is 1200 cc. Which is a twin engine.
- This engine produces 98.6 BHP at 7250 rpm and 112Nm of torque at 4250 rpm.
- 6 speed gears have been given in this bike.
- The company has given telescopic fork suspension at the front of the Speed Twin.
- Triumph has given shock absorbers on both the sides in the rear tyre.
- For better braking experience, twin disc brakes have been given at both the front and rear.