Booking of Jeep Meridian is going to start soon, before that know 5 special features
Jeep Meridian booking open soon: Bookings of Jeep Meridian are going to start from this month. But before that we are going to tell about 5 important features of this upcoming car.
Jeep Meridian booking open soon: Jeep Meridian (Jeep Meridian) is an SUV car and its booking is going to start in May 2022, but before that we are going to tell about 5 special features about this car. So far, many leaks and renders have come out about this car. This car will be bigger than the Jeep Compass and will be built in three row seats. It should be noted that in India kia carens ,Kia Carens) , Maruti Suzuki XL6 2022 (Maruti Suzuki XL 6 2022) also come with three row seats.
Let’s know 5 features of the Jeep Meridian before it goes on sale in India.
- Muscular design: The size of the Jeep Meridian will be bigger than that of the cheap Compass. It will get rectangular headlamps at the front, which will knock with the company’s signature seven slot grille. It will get 18-inch diamond cut alloy wheels, blacked out pillars. There will be a bold tailgate on the rear side and it will also get a silver finished skid plate, which is present on the bumper.
- Premium interior: Talking about the interior of this upcoming car of Jeep, before that let us tell you that there are many similarities between this upcoming car and Jeep Kampal. The dual tone black and brown theme has been used in the new model. Leather will also be used in this, which makes this car more premium.
- Jeep Meridian Feature: A 10.25-inch digital instrument console has been given in the Jeep Meridian. Also it has a 10.1 inch touch screen. There will be power seats at the front. It will have a wireless smartphone charger, as well as support for Apple Car Play and Android Auto for smartphone connectivity. It will get dual zone climate control.
- Powerful diesel engine: The Jeep Meridian is expected to get a powerful engine. It has been given 2.0 liter, turbocharged, inline 4 diesel motors. This power plant can produce 170 PS of power and 350 Nm of peak torque. It will get two options of front and all wheel drive.
- Commencement of deliveriesBooking of this car will definitely start at the beginning of next month, but delivery will have to wait till June. The expected price of this car will be Rs 26 lakh ex showroom. After launch, it will compete with Skoda Kodiaq, Mahindra Alturas G4 and Toyota Fortuner in the Indian market.