There are many great options available in the bike segment under Rs. 2 lakhs. Customers can choose bikes from brands like Royal Enfield, Bajaj, Suzuki and Yamaha as per their choice. All these bikes come with great specifications and features.
Image Credit source: Auto Company’s Websites
India world’s largest bike One of the markets. Here you easily get great options in every range. Whereas, in the budget of Rs 2 lakh (ex-showroom), Cruiser, Street and adventure There are loads of bikes. If you have this much budget, then from Royal Enfield to Suzuki and KTM Brands like offer great bikes. That’s why today we have brought for you selected bikes of India, which are not only strong in terms of performance and features, but also ex-showroom price is less than Rs. 2 lakhs. Let us have a look at 5 such bikes.
Best bikes under 2 lakhs: 5 affordable bikes under Rs 2 lakh
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200: Talking about 200cc bikes, the KTM RC 200 costs a lot. However, you need not despair as Bajaj gives you a great option. Pulsar RS 200 is also a powerful bike in the 200cc segment, whose ex-showroom price is Rs. 1.71 lakhs. This bike comes with special features like 200cc liquid cool engine, 6 speed gearbox, dual-channel ABS, dual projector headlight.
- Yamaha R15 V4: Yamaha R15 V4 is also a great sports bike, whose ex-showroom price is Rs. 1.80 lakhs. With great features like VVA, liquid cooling, dual-channel ABS, slipper clutch, optional quick shifter, USD fork, traction control, Bluetooth, people like this bike a lot.
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250: Suzuki Gixxer This model is very powerful in the sports bike segment itself. Its ex-showroom price in the market is Rs. 1.88 lakhs. In this you get the power of a powerful engine like 250cc. The weight of this bike is 161 kg. This is a great option for less than two lakh rupees.
- KTM 200 Duke: Talking about street bikes, the KTM 200 Duke is a very popular model among the youth. Apart from the power of 200cc engine, you get great features like dual-channel ABS, liquid cooling, 6 speed gearbox. Talking about its price, the ex-showroom price of this bike is Rs. 1.9 lakhs.
- Royal Enfield Bikes: It is well known that Royal Enfield is the number 1 brand for cruiser bike enthusiasts. The Chennai based company offers bikes like Meteor 350 and Classic 350 as affordable bikes from Rs.2 lakh onwards. The ex-showroom price of Meteor 350 is Rs. 1.49 lakhs while the ex-showroom price of Classic 350 is Rs. 1.90 lakhs.
,Note: The features and ex-showroom price of the bikes mentioned here have been given according to the auto website Rushlane.)