The focus of not only the customers but also the government is increasing towards Electric Vehicles. In this article, we are going to tell you 5 such reasons due to which the interest of customers towards electric vehicles is increasing.
Image Credit source: (indicative picture)
We all know this thing very well that the vehicles which are not electric leave carbon, there are many people who do not want their car to cause pollution in the environment. this is the reason Electric Vehicles The demand is increasing day by day. If you also want to buy a new electric vehicle, then today in this article we are going to tell you about 5 such big reasons why electric vehicles are becoming the choice of customers and why the government too EV is focusing its attention on.
Why are Electric Vehicles becoming the choice of customers? See these 5 reasons
- You and I know very well that AQI often deteriorates due to increasing pollution level. Electric vehicles have been introduced with the aim of reducing the pollution level, the first reason why electric vehicles are being preferred is that these vehicles prove to be very helpful in protecting the environment from pollution. Like other vehicles, these cars do not emit carbon, due to which carbon and pollution do not spread in the environment.
- We all use smartphones and just as we can upgrade our phones, in the same way electric vehicles can also be upgraded as easily as phones.
- Every car demands maintenance whether it is petrol or diesel or CNG model. Let us tell you that the interest of customers is increasing for Electric Vehicles because it is easy to maintain and buy (subsidy) these vehicles.
- Of course, electric vehicles do not have an engine that can generate torque, but you are probably unaware that electric vehicles are capable of generating torque instantly.
- After petrol, now there is a rise in the prices of CNG as well, due to which traveling is becoming expensive. This is the reason that now people are turning towards Electric Vehicles because it is cheaper to travel by Electric Vehicles. Example: Some time ago this information came to light that Tata Motors has such a car with which the cost of traveling a distance of 1 km comes to only 60 paise. For the information of people, let us tell you that the name of this car is Tiago EV.
This technology is used behind EV
Do you know that what is the electric motor in electric vehicles is present in the axle? If the answer is no, then let us give you information about this. Let us tell you that in these vehicles, one motor is present in the front axle and the other motor is present in the back axle.
These things have to be maintained in EV vehicles
These vehicles do not have an engine, so there is no cost to change the engine oil, nor are there belts and chains that need to be serviced, and neither do these vehicles have transmission fluid that needs to be changed. Now in such a situation the question arises that what are those things which need to be maintained. The thing to note here is that battery maintenance, brakes, tires and servicing are the only things that need to be maintained.