Bajaj Avenger is getting less than half the price, know the deal of 5 such second hand bikes
Image Credit source: bajajautofinance.com
One can buy second hand bikes on many online platforms in India. These bikes can be viewed online and the listed information is easily accessible.
There are many options available in the Indian two wheeler market, which come in different price segments and with different features. But everyone wants to buy a good bike cheaply. That’s why today we are going to tell you about such a deal, with the help of which you can buy cruiser. style bike ,Best Cruiser Bikes) for less than half the price. Today we are going to tell about some such deals, with the help of which a good condition bike can be bought for less than 50 thousand rupees.
While buying a second hand bike, never go to its condition and paint, but you can get that vehicle checked by any of your knowledge or any mechanic. Before going ahead with any deal, check the document once. Don’t be in a hurry while making deals on second hand bikes.
- Bajaj Avenger Street 150 : This bike can be bought in second hand condition for Rs 47000, while the brand new bike price is around Rs 1 lakh. This bike is listed on the website named Bike Dekho and works on the petrol variant. This bike has traveled 31 thousand kilometers. This is a first honor bike.
- Yamaha FZs 150ccThis bike of Yamaha can be bought for 45 thousand rupees. So far it has run for 17 thousand kilometers and it comes with second ownership. It has been given 150 cc engine. This bike is listed on the website named Droom.
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Dual DiscYou can buy TVS Apache RTR 160 Dual Disc from the second hand market for Rs 46000. This deal is also listed on Bike Dekho, a website that deals on second hand bikes. This bike is the model of the year 2015 and this bike has run 20 thousand kilometers.
- Bajaj Pulsar 180ccThis bike of Bajaj can be bought for 48 thousand rupees. This is a 2014 model and has run for 21 thousand kilometers. This is a first honor bike. This bike is listed on the website named Droom.
- Hero Motocorp Hunk Disc: It can be bought for Rs 35000. This bike can now be bought for 41 thousand rupees. This bike is the first honor bike to run on petrol.