Railway has taken many steps for the convenience of the passengers.
Water and food are being provided to the passengers. Arrangements have been made to evacuate the stranded passengers and the latest information is being provided to the passengers by making frequent announcements at the stations.
For the recruitment of Armed Forces as announced by the Govt. Agneepath Scheme ,Agnipath SchemeProtests are taking place in many states of the country against Hundreds of candidates aspiring for recruitment in the army are fiercely vandalizing and setting fire to many trains in Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Telangana. In view of sabotage and arson, Indian Railways has canceled trains on many routes. Due to the cancellation of trains, the difficulties of the passengers have increased. East Central Railway has given a big relief to the passengers for the convenience of the stranded passengers due to the sit-in demonstration. ticket cancellation (Train Cancel) No cancellation charge will be levied.
Protests against the Agneepath scheme continued for the second consecutive day on Friday. Today there are reports of violent protests from different districts of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. A large number of students gathered at Ballia railway station in UP and tried to pelt stones. Students set fire to a train parked at Ballia railway station. At the Lakhisarai railway station in Bihar, the protesters also vandalized the Vikramshila Express by stopping it.
Even today these trains were canceled
Virendra Kumar, Chief Public Relations Officer of East Central Railway said that the Railways has taken several steps for the convenience of the passengers.
Railways took these steps
- From a protective point of view, 124 trains have been controlled at different stations and security is being provided with the help of RPF, GRP and local administration.
- Water and food are being provided to the passengers.
- In view of the current circumstances, helplines have been issued at various stations of East Central Railway jurisdiction to inform about the latest updates of rail operations.
- No cancellation charge will be levied on cancellation of tickets for trains disrupted today.
- Arrangements have been made jointly by the Railway Protection Force and the Commerce Department to evacuate the stranded passengers and the latest information is being provided to the passengers by making frequent announcements at the stations.
- Updated information is being made available by East Central Railway on Twitter- @ECRlyHJP, Facebook- @ECRlyHJP and koo- @ecrailway at regular intervals.
- When the situation becomes normal, special trains are planned to be operated for the convenience of the passengers.
- For the convenience of passengers, long distance trains will be run from rescheduled timings.