Aadhar Card: Is there any fraud with your Aadhar card, find out like this
Check Aadhaar Authentication History in a pinch
One of the best things about Aadhaar is that you can get timely information about when and where it has been used.
Aadhar card is a very important and important document of today’s time, without which many of your important work can remain incomplete. Aadhar Card (Aadhaar Card) Its importance can be understood from the fact that now it is very important not only for elders but also for children. If your child does not have Aadhar card, then many problems arise at the time of admission in the school. Apart from this, your child cannot take advantage of any government scheme without Aadhaar. Given the importance of Aadhaar, the risk of its misuse also increases. But one of the best things with Aadhaar is that you can get information from time to time, when and where it has been used.
Many important information is present in Aadhaar
As we all know that the Aadhar card contains our name, address, father’s or husband’s name and photo as well as fingerprints of fingers and iris. In such a situation, many people are afraid that some person may misuse their Aadhar card. If you also have concerns about the security and misuse of the Aadhar card, then you can get information about its use in the last 6 months by visiting the Aadhar website. On the website of UIDAI, complete details of your Aadhaar usage are available, when and where it has been used.
How to Check Aadhaar Authentication History
- To get your Aadhaar usage information, first of all visit the UIDAI website https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Now coming down and click on Aadhaar Services, after which a new page will open on your screen.
- On coming down on the new page, you will see the option of Authentication History, where you have to click.
- After coming to the page of Authentication History, you will have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and security code.
- Now click on Send OTP. Now 6 digit OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
- After entering the 6 digit OTP, click on Submit.
- Now to verify the OTP by filling the information about the past history, click on Verify OTP.
- After clicking on Verify OTP, your Aadhaar authentication history will appear on your screen. Where you will be able to see when and where your Aadhar card has been used in the last 6 months.
- Let us tell you that checking Aadhaar authentication history on the UIDAI website is completely free and there is no fee of any kind for this.
Let us tell you that the Aadhar card issuing agency UIDAI has made many elaborate arrangements to protect your Aadhar, so that no person can misuse your Aadhar.