Aadhaar Card VerificationAs you all know that in today’s time, how important is the Aadhar card for all citizens. In this document all the details related to the person are recorded. Unique Identification Authority of India It is a valid document which is used in today’s time to do all kinds of tasks. In such a situation, fake cases related to Aadhar card also keep coming to the fore. Many times such incidents keep coming to the fore in which different Aadhar number number is used by one person as different Aadhar card. In such a situation, people get confused about their Aadhar card, whether their Aadhar number is real or fake, so let’s know how you can identify the real identity of your Aadhar by Aadhar card verification sitting at home.
Fake Aadhaar Card! Check the identity of fake and real like this sitting at home
You do not need to go anywhere for Aadhar Card Verification, you can do the real check of your Aadhar card sitting at home. Whether your Aadhar card is real or fake in the true sense. You can check your Aadhar card by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of uidai.gov.in to identify the original aadhar card.
- After visiting the website, click on Aadhaar Services in the My Aadhar section of the home page.
- After this click on Verify an Aadhaar number.
- Now verify by entering your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- After this, all the information like age, name, and other types of the person will be present in the Aadhar card opened in the new page.
- In such a situation, if the Aadhar card present with you and the Aadhar card shown in the screen have the same details, then you do not need to worry.
- In this way you can check whether your aadhar card is real or fake
To get information about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.