Many car companies are preparing compact SUV cars, some of which are also being tested and they can be launched during the coming six months. Today we are going to tell you about some such cars.
Hyundai is bringing a new car.
In the Indian car market, the cred of Compact SUV Car is rapidly catching the trend. From the Tata Punch to the Maruti Brezza, there are many compact SUV car options available in India. Apart from this, many new car companies are preparing compact SUV cars, some of which are also being tested and they can be launched during the coming six months. Today we are going to tell you about some such cars.
- Hyundai Venue N-Line: Hyundai is going to launch a new car in the compact SUV segment, which will knock on September 6. The new Venue N line will get a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine. It will come with DCT gearbox. Some mechanical and some cosmetic updates will be done in it. It will knock in a sporty look.
- Mahindra XUV300 Facelift: Mahindra is going to launch the facelift version of its XUV300. The upcoming car will also see better performance, new sorted dynamic and many safety features. Apart from the new features, turbo charged petrol engine will be seen in it. However, many specifications have not been disclosed by the company so far.
- Maruti YTB Coupe SUV: Maruti is also going to launch its new car, which has been showcased during the Auto Expo. This is the SUV model of the Baleno hatchback. It will get options like a large infotainment system, digital instrument console and push button start. Headup display features have also been given in Baleno this year.
- Honda Compact SUV: Honda is also preparing its new car in the compact SUV segment for the Indian market. It will be built on the same platform as Honda Amaze. Along with this, powertrain will also be used like Amazfit. It can be launched early next year only.
- Toyota New Urban Cruiser: Toyota is also going to launch its compact SUV car. It will come with a new 1.5L K15c Smart Hybrid petrol engine. This car will compete with cars like Hyundai Venue, Kia Sone and Maruti Brezza.
This news is being updated.
Today’s big news